Today I went to brunch with my friend Pope. During our conversation he mentioned my blog is sorta sad. I told him I planned to do a “post surgery plans” post and he said that was sad too because I couldn’t do this stuff now. Fortunately he understands that now is just a sad time and a window into my mind right now isn’t going to be bright and shiny joy.
Welcome to my sad blog.
Overall I had a good day, an active day which led to a bad headache. I went to brunch and Halloween shopping. I came home to some amazing deliveries. More about that in my Thank You post.
The post I want to do is a list of things I plan on doing after my surgery, some just because, some because my hearing will be better, and some because I won’t have the vertigo issues.
- Go see Rigoletto at Seattle Opera – ambitious because of the dates
- Visit John and Lisa in NYC for cherry blossom season
- River rafting over the summer
- Finish some overdue baby quilts
- Walk a lot
- Take a backpacking camping trip
- Do one of those deep overall house cleans that drives Isaiah crazy because it disturbs his sense of restfulness
- Run for the fun of it
- Climb Mt Hood
The list would be longer but the typing is hurting my head and I still want to do my Thank You post.